- Hardware & Software Repairs For Laptops, Desktops & Servers
- Virus removal
- Tune-up or upgrades
- Peripheral Troubleshooting
- Same day service
- S&M Business or Home
- Same day & Next day Service
- Bonded, Insured, WSIB registered
- Business Class Service
- Highly skilled troubleshooters
- SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- System Design
- Security Installation
- Security System Service
- DVR Maintenance & Archive
- Any type of building (Residential, Commercial, Farm, etc.)
- Project management
- Apple & PC Component Repair
- Asset Management
- Data Destruction or Recovery
- Structured or Un-Structured Cabling
- Windows server support
I.G.S. Systems has the staff with the knowledge and the equipment to do component repair on laptops, desktops and servers.
In many instances replacing a logic board or motherboard on a laptop is too costly. These components can be repaired for a fraction of the replacement cost, and in the majority of the time, in much less time than sending the equipment to the manufacturer.
Having control of all assets means you have things organized, so you know where they are and have access to what you need, when you need it. This can assist you to avoid occasions where equipment gets lost, backups go missing, or worse.
Equipment becomes obsolete - fast. Still, in many countries this equipment has value. I.G.S. Systems can refurbish and re-market this equipment, all in one place, with one call. There is no quantity too big as we currently process tens of thousands of laptops, desktops and servers yearly.
Decommissioning equipment? We can guarantee data destruction through D.O.D. (department of defense) standards. We can also physically destroy drives by shredding them.
Having almost 1000 drives in stock for parts, we have the capability to repair drives. If the drive is beyond repair, we still have the capability to extract data.